It’s holiday time. Already feeling the frustration of gift shopping? Don’t panic—we got you covered. We’ve put together a thoughtful collection of gifts for every price point, all in one place. We’ll start small and work our way up. First up is gifts under $20. Let’s do this.
There are lots of men who don’t realize how much they’re missing out on in the daily hygiene game. These are high-quality, responsibly sourced products with aromas that put corner-store soaps to shame. Looking for something a bit more personal? Consider gifts that will be used daily, like a pair of socks that puts the standard ankle-socks to shame. Upgraded desk accessories are another group of products that will get a lot of use, but are also things that most people often won’t buy for themselves.
- Hoppin’ Fresh Deodorant – An all-natural deodorant with hints of eucalyptus, ginger, rosemary, grapefruit, chamomile and lemon.
- Morning Mojo Bar –A unique soap bar whose blend includes grapefruit, honey, peppermint, coconut and shea, as well as volcanic rock for added exfoliation.
- Fantastic Face Wash Travel Size – A concentrated foaming gel cleanser that preserves the natural pH of the skin.
- Fortifying Face Balm Travel Size – A lightweight, fast-absorbing face balm is packed with potent natural actives like aloe, carrot, kendi, myrtle and birch.
- Random Plait Socks from American Trench – Ironically, getting socks can be one of the best gifts to receive—IF you get the right ones. These socks have a randomized pattern of three high quality fibers for a staticky, camouflage look. You won’t find better quality for less than these.
- Cord Stay – Designed and handmade in the USA from natural, tanned leather, this cord stay will keep charging cords from falling off the table, all while keeping desks free of clutter.
- Plastic Fountain Pen – Got a wannabe author on your list? Help them get into the “write” state of mind with this fountain pen. It’s plastic nib gives a smooth, fluid drag, and the built-in capillary system makes the ink flow consistently and smoothly until the very last drop.
- A5 Lined Notebook Grey – The smoke-colored gridlines in this notebook are easy on the eyes but still give the organizational benefits of lined notebook paper. It’s also a nice upgrade from your standard composition notebook.